Saturday, August 18, 2012

Unconditional

Have been thinking about my life recently... Especially since school has just started, I'm beginning to wonder how my life will turn out in the next 3 years. Will I still be loving God with my all? Will I still be as child-like as before? Or will I just plunge into being indifferent towards God?

It's time to get things straight. I want to be equally; or even more child-like and faith-filled than before. If situations around me are my limiting factors, may God give me the strength to persevere in Him.

Sometimes I really wonder how can God love us so much? We are so sinful, but yet He still chose to love us unconditionally.

At the end of the day, I know that God is good, He is faithful and He remembers, and He will not forget me in His book. This is the love that will keep me walking...

No comments: