Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pray together with me


There's a few people that I would like to pray for - mainly the new believers and my team.

New Believers:                                          Coreteam:
Eugene                                                     Cheehwee
James                                                       Gabriel
Kiawei                                                       Aaron
Zechariah                                                  Enting
Kevin                                                        Chester
Andy                                                         Shipeng
Kevin                                                         Daryl
Fadli                                                          Richard
Darryl
Jasper
Randal

I strongly believe that everyone on this list is important to God, whether they are new believers or shepherds. And I strongly want to cultivate the habit of praying more for my group. This blog post, will help me remind myself to pray for them. 

PS: If you're from NEB, promise me you'll pray together with me for them. 

No comments: