Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Perseverance


Without perseverance, how can we finish the race? How can we finish the marathon? How can we reach the finishing line? How can we stay qualified for the race? How can we make sure we don't get disqualified?

This morning, I met the St. Andrew's workers before school started. And I took some time to pray for them and to encourage them with the verse, 1 Corinthians 9:26-27. (It's about beating our body and making it our slave...) You know, I really want CG08 to be completed in St. Andrew's and in Montfort. And I don't just want to see caregroups in these 2 schools. Instead, I want MORE! I want to build this school upon the rock! In the future, I want these 2 schools to be able to dispatch Godly and Word-centered Saints and Montfortians into the world! 

That's why I need to Persevere.   

Help me, God.

No comments: