Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Oh boy, what a day it was!

School ended at 12pm today. Straight after I was dismissed, I rushed down to meet Daryl because we were going to Montfort to meet the caregroup. Our main objective was to meet up with their contacts and to invite them for tomorrow's MCG! Kenny brought a few of his classmates to meet us at the Mcdonald's nearby. So we talked to them and invited them for tomorrow, and I pray that they would be able to come! They must come!

After meeting the guys, I rushed back to Ngee Ann for a St. Andrew's - St. Margaret's Ngee Ann Poly's Alumni gathering. The idea of this gathering was amazing! This gathering was initiated by a Saint and a St. Marg's girl who were studying in Ngee Ann. Together, they set up this alumni. And today was our debut! The purpose of this alumni is to gather all those who were in St. Andrew's and St. Margaret's before, and to come together to organize events, etc. 

Since, today was the debut, they catered food for dinner. During dinner, I sat with my 'old classmates' to catch up together. We sat down, joked, laughed, and we reminisced the good old days in the Saint's Village. 

All in all, I'm just so glad to be able to meet them again... And I hope that we would be able to meet up more often. Like how the phrase goes, "Once a Saint, always a Saint!"

No comments: