Tuesday, December 18, 2007

a heart thumping day...

As time fly by, I realised that 1 year has passed for them. From being naive Christians, to grown up men. And as I wait at the back of the hall, anxiety overwhelms me; from a father that is supposed to be strong and clear headed, to a mother; being worried for their kids. A second seems like a minute, a minute seems like an hour, and an hour seems like...

Finally, the time of truth arrives. I sighted tears of joy and tears of disappointment. Unfortunately for my 'children', they weren't so lucky. As tears flowed from the corners of their eyes, my heart followed suit. But being reminded that I must stay strong, I forced a smile on my face, hoping that tears will not overwhelm my dead cast face.

My heart was all out for my 'children'. But another part of me thought, "If only they have worked a little harder..."

Rest assured, I'm going to do whatever it takes to allow them to chance upon a second chance again.

"I want the best for my them, do what You do best! Lord, please bless them! Show them the way! Amen."

No comments: