Thursday, December 20, 2007

Gonna be alright!

"I'm going to put my trust in you LORD! I'm going to believe that you will work a miracle in my guys' life!"

This morning, I went for a retreat with God again. ohyeah! The weather was good this morning, so i grabbed my bike and took a cycle to the East Coast Park. -on my way for a cycling adventure.

After a few kilometers of cycling, I decided to stop and rest along the shore of the beach. Suddenly, my mind was given totally to God. (: I gazed at the morning sky, the tranquility of the sea, the calmness of the waters and the wonderful works of my Father...

"BBBBBBBBHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM!"

A thought suddenly hit my mind. -"If God is the creator of the earth, God is greater than EVERYTHING in this earth! God is Lord of ALL!"

That's why I've decided to uphold every doubt, every question and every uncertainty to God. I am going to believe that God will settle and solve anything and everything for me! -Just like how the song goes,"I don't need to worry... It's gonna be alright, cos you are in my life..."

Listening to "Gonna Be Alright by Hillsong"

No comments: