Saturday, August 04, 2007

CAREGROUP



these are the photos of me and my group after playing soccer after caregroup. :)

caregroup was a little different this week. we had freshies joining us for caregroup! Donavan asnd Issac were the stars for the day! we had lots of fun joking, laughing and fellowshipping with each other during this 2hrs fun-filled caregroup. i will never ever forget this day. :)

but there is just one thing that i will never ever forget. -Issac.
it's his playfulness and his 'primary 4's mentality' that reminded me o my childhood days. he reminded me of my young days when i used to be very playful and etc.

because of this, i pondered, and i realised how much God has changed my life! Thank God! i wouldn't be who i am today if it wasn't for Jesus in my life. :)

thanks once again.

No comments: