Friday, August 10, 2007

SENTOSA!

Sentosa!

yesterday, we had a men's conference at Yishun Safra Country Club. we had lots of fun games and indeed, we had fun! after the activities, PS Jeff gave us a short teaching on brotherhood in the church, and it was good!

after the conference, ZhiCai, Daryl, MingJang, Zach and me went to SENTOSA for some fun. we tried to suntann, but the sun was hidden. (if only Sunny went with us...)

but on the overall, we had lots of fun swimming, playing soccer and lying on the soft white sand talking etc.

after everything, Enting and me went home in bus 10. as the bus passed by the Esplanade, we had a front view of the NDP's fireworks! it was super duper NICE! as the commuters in the bus 'wow-ed' at the fireworks and dazzle at the slight beauty of the display, the busdriver drove slowly for us. :D

i got home tired , with aches in my lower body and my arms. but as i thought back of my day, all these wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for God who came into my life. without God, i wouldn't be serving in this group and enjoying their fellowship. THANK YOU JESUS!

No comments: