Tuesday, February 07, 2006

weird

heyy today was a disasterous day. at the chem lab, we were doing titration. and we were supposed to use the burette and pipette (both are glass) to titrate the amount of substance u wanna get. so i was doing my experiment, and i kept trying for the whole 1hr and i could not get my titration right. whats wrong? after that, i realised that i am supposed to add in some of *substance Q* ain't it frustrating? hmph!

after the whole experiment, we were supposed to clear up the table. so in my recklessness, i knocked over my pipette off the table! omgosh! i tried to catch it but i slammed it to the side of the table instead. haha and half of the pipette was in my hands, broken, and the other half, on the floor. the whole class looked at me, staring at me. and they started to have the "orh hor" face. haha! but when i looked at my hands, blood covered my hands! haha and my frens started to help me take some plasters amd stuff. but the suprising thing is that i did not feel any pain initially. weird huh?

then after school, my guys and me had some SOW events. it was playing badminton! although there were no contacts playing with us due to some circumstances, we managed to play with a sec 2 guy call Bing Han. he was really gentle. hehe thank God that He blessed us with one contact! =) i know deeply in my heart tt God is going to use me to reach out to him! amen!

then we continued playing badminton until i was totally tired and bored of it. haha so joseph and i went to buy a tennis ball. and we used it as a soccer ball! LOL! we played for a while and found out that it was boring (it was me who found it boring). so i decided to use it as a basketball! omgoodness! LOL! it was totally funny! 2 sec 4 guys using a tennis ball to play basketball? isn't totally weird??? haha joseph was laughing the whole time. he found it lame. come to think of it, i also found it lame. but in the midst of bordrem, anything can be amusing. even a tennis ball aka a basketball. its possible???

Lastly, went i was going through my prev blog, i realised tt i was more excited for God last time! now i know what they mean by Childlike.

No comments: