Sunday, February 05, 2006

A real cool lesson

heyys im here once AGAIN. well today i learnt something really cool. well it was actually yesterday when i was with my sheep and my shepherd. they taught me the purpose of looking at other people's blog and updating ours. haha may sound weird, but its true!

anyways today is a sunday! and Andre stayed over at my house. actually both my sheeps came over to my hse the prev day. they came over to my house for dinner. yeah haha. and a really funny thing happened. hehe. i'll tell ya later. coming back, andre and me woke up really late today. and i was kinda tired and gloomy still at tt point of time. yeah haha. but i managed to wake up and play soccer with andre. haha it was really fun. we did some free kicks and stuff. i even learnt some goal keeping. teehee.

ok here comes the nice part. yesterday, when jo and andre and some of my dad's colleague's children were playing soccer, jo made a super duper fantastic nice kick! (he kicked my sister) x) HAHA! and she was crying in pain. but thank God she's ok. yep =)

No comments: