Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yes we can


"What do I want the group to become?"
"Where do I want the group to be?"

These questions made me realize the importance of a leader. At the end of the day, who's going to be accountable for the unit? Definitely, the unit leader. On my way home from Serangoon, I gave a serious thought to these questions. Where do I want the group to be in the future? What do I want the group to become? As I pondered through, one sentence reminded me of my ex-school's 'motto'. - "From boys to men; men of grace, wisdom, polish and stature; in favour with God and man."

Now I know where I want to bring my people. Now I know where to lead them. I'm going to nurture a group of boys, to become a group of spiritual men. I want to rise up a generation of God fearing men, ready to serve and ready to lay down their lives for the gospel.

But now the prominent question that comes to mind - How?

No comments: