Sunday, September 28, 2008

Thank God! (phew...)


During the HK LC, the 4 of us (Daryl, Gabriel, Randy and me) missed our flight back to Singapore. Imagine with me; 4 brothers, below the age of 18, not enough cash with us, the only batch of Y-Hope left in HK, and the climax - missed our flight. Would you be afraid? 

We were...

But our first instinct for SOS was to pray. (and I'm so thankful we prayed! I'll elaborate)

After praying, we called up the airline company for the next available flight back. The next flight was at 8.15 p.m. and we are only allowed after 3 p.m. to book over the phone. (book 6 hours before a flight?)

So I prayed and hoped for available seats. And we were granted of our request! 

But here's the amazing part. When we boarded the plane, it looked full. but there were exactly 2 rows of empty seats waiting for us. And that was exactly what we were praying for. 

See how much prayer works? I'm glad I prayed.   

1 comment:

Nicholas said...

This is so cool... Thank God you looking over and protecting you guys.. Thank God for your faith as well.. Great testimony!!