Friday, August 29, 2008

Retreat at the break of dawn






Yesterday, I wanted to attempt something different apart from my usual morning routines - I've decided to cycle at the East Coast Park! Miraculously, I managed to wake up at 6.30 a.m. and immediately, I packed my bible, handphone and my wallet into a small bag pack to head off cycling.

During the 'trip', I was reminded of God's glory when I took a glimpse at the horizon (although it was blocked by ships), and I was amazed of God's power when I stared at the sea. In simple, I am drawn closer to God when I marvel at his creation. After being in awe of God's beauty, I took a break at a nearby pavilion and started my day by, prayer...

"... In Jesus' name, Amen."

By then, I was refreshed and ready to get home to start my day!

But instead of going home, I went to buy 4 packets of 'Meepok' for my household and myself. (Gosh! I was so proud of myself!)

After that, then I went home.

No comments: