Saturday, August 09, 2008

A generation that...

fears nothing but God, and hate nothing but sin - that is what I want to see!

I wasn't my usual self today. After the pioneers 'retreat', I went separate ways from Gideon, Sunny, Ruiyong and Chantel. While walking to the bus stop,  this was the point when I was totally different. Instead of walking hastily, I walked very slowly, dragging my feet along with me... And this was when my true emotions was shown. 

Today, I seemed happy to many people, but I wasn't. Deep down in the recesses of my heart, I was sad and burdened for the Montfort group. While walking to the bus stop, I kept praying for them, I kept interceding for them, I kept asking God for help... You see, the Montfort group is very young, and recently, a few things just happened that blew Daryl's feet off the ground. When I heard about it, I was thrown off the edge too. - And this is the reason why I'm so burdened for them. 

But thankfully, Sunny seemed to know how I was feeling although I didn't mention it to him. And he sent me a SMS to encourage me. Well, I'm really thankful for that. 

This is the time when I really want to stay strong in God! I'm going to believe in God for CHANGE!

No comments: