Sunday, August 03, 2008

FOP

On friday, I went to the Festival of Praise together with Daniel and others. The moment I got there, I set 3 objectives:

1. Thank God for the converts!
2. Pray for growth in terms of wineskins.
3. Learn from Daniel!

And guess what? I fulfilled all the 3 objectives, especially the 3rd objective. 

Something that I learnt from Daniel:
"Every praise and worship leader should have their own leading technique and style because God made each and everyone of us different and unique. And if we have our own different leading style and technique, we can bring out a different face of God during worship..."

Actually, I really want to improve on my leading skills; not just in worship, but in leading my group too! I want to grow! I'm ready for change, so God, you've got to mould me. 

Apart from that, I want to grow in my reading life. 
"Not all readers become leaders. But all leaders must be readers." - Harry Truman  

No comments: