Monday, July 14, 2008

A divine moment once again!

St. Andrew's night life.

During meeting, Gideon quoted this from the bible, "...forcefully advancing, and forceful men lay hold of it..." How I interpreted it was this: Only forceful men can advance the Kingdom of God. After meeting, I applied it straight away...

After departing with my guys, I wanted to go home. But on hearing that Cheehwee was at St. Andrew's doing a prayer walk, I rushed down straight away to meet him. While Cheehwee was waiting for me to arrive, he told me he was praying really hard for the school. He really wanted to do more! He felt that more could be done. After a long time of sharing, i concluded that he was discontented with his level of faith and expectation.

[The incidents that are going to follow this is divine!]

Together, we prayed in the canteen. We prayed really really hard for the Holy Spirit to fall in the canteen, so that when ever people step in to it, they can feel the presence of God. And I told God to show us a sign when the Holy Spirit falls in this place. We kept praying in hope of a sign from God... 

And finally, He gave us a sign! God dropped us a vision! And guess what, we had the same vision! And we saw the same things in both visions. If you want to know more, you can always ask me. Because if I were to write here, it would be very long. 

No comments: