Saturday, June 07, 2008

Blessings

Just now, Sunny, Lumpy and me had dinner/shepherding at Suntec. We talked, discussed and debated. And we've come to a conclusion that there is a difference between doing QT (quiet time) and seeking God. - "Do you do Quiet Time? Or do you Seek God?"

And now, I'm going to thank God for the blessings that happened yesterday and today.

Yesterday, I arranged to meet Marcus Wong at Shipeng's house to encourage and to challenge him to have faith to come for camp. After a whole afternoon of talking and fellowship, Shipeng prayed for Marcus. (so that he can come for camp) And during the night, Shipeng sent out a sms that made me jump for joy - Marcus is coming for camp! 

Today morning, Aaron and I were waiting for a contact at Dobhy Ghaut MRT. The contact promised Aaron that he will call him when he reached. But he didn't... So the both of us frantically dialed our mobiles, in hope that he will pick up his phone. He didn't... 
Then, the both of us prayed. After the 1 minute prayer, I started calling the contact again. And this time, he picked up! Although this contact wasn't able to come for service, but at least I saw God working through the atmosphere of FAITH.

Prayer work wonders.
Thank you, God.   

No comments: