Wednesday, May 21, 2008

4 days away

The screening of "Meet the Giants" at Nexus was simply great! It had a lot of biblical references in it. I liked how the coach of the football team followed God and being God-centered all the time. Even in a football game, the coach made his players play for the glory of God, not for his own glory or benefit. In other words, he did all those things for God. Overall, a great movie even for a movie amateur. 

On my way home from nexus, I received a message from my parents from Europe! It has been 4 days since I've come into any physical contact with them. In these 4 days, I've only been able to keep in 'cyber' contact with them through sms-ing. Anyway, my mum told me that they would be headed to Milan from Venice... (how I wish that I could be there!!!) PS: 9 more days for their return. 

By the way, DAVID ARCHULETA will be the next American Idol!
And, MANCHESTER UNITED will win the Champions League!

No comments: