Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Counting the cost, and paying the price

At last! - After a long wait. I've finally received the Appreciation Night photos. 



During the appreciation night, we were all refreshed and edified by testimonies of people serving the church with their hearts and soul. And one of the things that I can integrate into my ministry is to serve faithfully no matter where I am placed into. (be it housekeeping or anywhere else...)

Same thing to my pastoral side - I really want to see St. Andrew's and Montfort growing in quality and quantity! Deep down in my heart, I believe that this group will grow! Not because of me, but because of our combined efforts WITH God.

But for God to manifest in the school, the workers must give their best and commit fully to the fufillment of the vision - GMS. That's why I want to serve faithfully no matter what. Since we have already pledged to serve, we have to "Count the cost and pay the price..."



No comments: