Sunday, April 22, 2007

YAY! i got my new laptop aready! the moment i've been waiting for has arrived! -A Sony Vaio.

ohyeah, i had service today. PS Shirley was preaching about excellence in our daily lives. i sincerely believe that God is trying to challenge me to give my best in everything i do. i.e. i should give my best in and outside of church.

during the district meeting, Gideon taught us about loving God and loving man. i was really impacted by that teaching! although i have heard about this teaching before, i've NEVER experienced it first hand like just now. it's truly an impactful teaching.

today can be a day of many learning points. firstly, i wanna have the spirit of excellence in my life, which is to give my best in whatever i do. secondly, i want to love people as much as i love God.

-having fun with my Vaio. :)

No comments: