Wednesday, July 19, 2006



adidas!

i'm really thankful to God for all he's done for mankind. during class, i was thinking of wad God has done for me, especially on the cross. i was thinking of wad he was thinking when he was at the cross. did he complain? did he scream with pain? did he groan? did he complain? or did he just allow pain for the sake of mankind? hmm i was really in deep thought during chinese lesson today. thats why i really think that God is AWESOME! Christ went out all for me and took the road of calvary just for me. =D "thank you Jesus!"

okay. today was a day of self-reflection for me. hmm in my heart, i really want to do something for God. but becos of limitations like studies r hindering me. so from today onwards, im gonna be more holistic. i wanna be an 'all-rounder' if u get wad i mean. studies and ministry are both important!

all out for JESUS! =D

No comments: