Wednesday, June 14, 2006

the adidas watch that i bought today.

i wasnt really late for SS today. YAYNESS! haha. but was still kinda late.

took a cab down to school. and as i was in the cab, i decided to read my encounter teachings. haha. as i was reading through, the Holy Spirit prompted me to share christ to the taxi driver. HAHA! ITS SOO COOL LARH! and i responded by obeying. YAY! AMEN! so i shared abit about Christ and stuff. the whole trip was VERY enjoyable!

ohh yah! i also bought a new red adidas watch today! its really cool! haha! its my dream watch. and i get to fufill my wishlist today. :) haha.

also, i took this from shirley's blog.
symptoms of PCS
PCS: Post-Camp Syndrome
* wanting to open my house door, i reached into the bag looking for transponder
* feeling thirsty, i went to the kitchen not with my cup but with encounter water bottle
* breaking into silly grin so often as i walk about the house

aint wad she wrote true? haha.

No comments: