Wednesday, September 21, 2005

study group (:


todae we had a study group wif our contacts. haha it didnt turn up like a study time cos 2 of the contacts did'nt felt studying. haha ohh well but at least we had lunch be4 the studying. heh. actually, i had an xtra geog lesson b4 the study grp. yah and i arrived in late! :P haha i came in tired and sweaty cos i was in the canteen chasing someone who disturbed me. haha he kept pinchin my *_* haha! he was a sec 1. haiz... haha then he made me go 4 my lessons late! arrg... haha.

then aft the geog, i rushed straight to the air-conned room for my study grp. it was like soo condusive to study until my contacts started talking and yeah u know wad is gonna happen nxt. haha. but all in all, we had a great time todae cos aft we left the room, we went to eat this chicken rice nearby and it was great! execpt tt the cucumber really tasted aweful! haha =X ohh while we were eating, i forced joseph to eat up my cucumbers! HAHA! btw he hates veggies! heh...

*had a fun day

anw the photo- i found it nice. heh

No comments: