Wednesday, September 14, 2005

im late... as usual

hey todae im supposed to haf tution at 7pm. and i was late as usual. haha ohh well. every wed, i will always haf caregrp, and i will always try my best to reach home by 6.30. but todae, i got home at 7+. and yeah i got scolded by my mum... hehe ohh well mayb its my fault tt i shld priortise my time more carefully nxt time... hehe yupp =)) anw i wasted my 5 bucks on the taxi todae oso... i was trying to get home asap... so i stopped earlier and tried to hail a cab. but guess wad, there wasnt any cab at all! arrg! jus now, i was kinda angry due to the fact tt there was noo cabs on the roads! it was unbelievable! i purposely stopped and alighted jus to take a cab but... haha ohh man... it has been a late day 4 me.

jus to remind myself... aft this experience, i realised tt man will always b late... but God will neither b early nor late. He will b on time yeah? =))

No comments: